Saturday, September 3, 2011

Return of the blogging!

So yeah, this is my second attempt at a blog. The last one died when I forgot the password and could NOT for the life of me figure out what it was, nor find a way of retrieving the old one. So, I will possibly bring over a few of the things from that blog to this one.
The topic of this joint is going to be the same as the last one, for the most part, which will be movie reviews, and reviews mainly of Horror, Science Fiction, Action, or whatever I decide to write about. Mostly it will all be movies, with the occasional comic talk. O.K., possibly more than "occasional," but it will not be the main focus. The name of this one is the name I had thought about using when I was going to start up an actual print 'zine. The print 'zine was to be a companion piece for my actual 'zine of the time, Sonic Ruin.
So, enough on that stuff . . . time to maybe talk about some films in just a few.

No comments:

Post a Comment