Sunday, November 20, 2011

Idle for so long.

I am not too sure how many folks out there might be reading this blog, but I still feel I owe a bit of an explanation. This blog has taken a back seat while I am finishing up my current sememster at Northern Illinois University. Once I am done with the current sememster I will be finding myself with almost too much time on my hands, so this blog will be taking off with quite a bit more material.

At the same time, however, part of one of my current classes projects is to create a blog. So that one has currently been taking up my time. That one can be accessed at http://www.sonicruin.blogspot.com/. The site, for the time being, is a reflection of the art class I am involved in. That site will see a topic shift once the semester ends. Eventually that site will be host to two things. First, it will be a location for things that used to appear in my former fanzine, Sonic Ruin. I will be adding reviews and music related items as they come to me. Second, that site will also be the running blog for the "album" I will be working on starting in the next few weeks. Well, I started on it about 6 months ago, but with the coming slow down of school, I intend to dive further into it than I ever did before.

So, there you have it. Yes, exciting stuff, I know. I am a man of adventure, what can I say?

No comments:

Post a Comment